Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The books have arrived!



I made the time to index the press printed books I have designed to go with the Wonderful Whimsey set and the Rich & Rustic set. Each book is designed as a flat press printed book from WHCC...however, I have had each book printed as a 5x5 regular print for the studio and they came out so darn cute!

Each book was designed with Senior's in mind, but they work equally well for kids and families.

As with all of my designs, everything is fully customizable...you can recolor, move, resize, whatever you need to do to make my designs work with YOUR images.

At this time my albums are not available for individual purchase...however, they ARE included in our special Grande Opening Sales Packages. I will be doing specials throughout the rest of January- so keep watching, there will be some GREAT deals!

0 comments: